Cell Line Services
Diagnostic Cytogenetics Inc. (DCI) supports your lab’s quality control and publication needs.
• Chromosome analysis of human stem cell lines.
• FISH testing with all probes, including your lab derived probes
• Quality images for publication
• Quick turnaround time
• 2-4 days for chromosome analysis
• 24 hours for FISH
• High level of accuracy from certified technologists who are experienced in stem cell analysis
• Reasonable pricing
• Personalized service- tailored to suit your needs!
• Accessibility – a technologist is available by phone 7 days a week
• Free shipping supplies and courier service with tracking
• DCI has never lost a sample
• Board certified cytogeneticists, medical geneticists, and pathologists are always available for consultation or discussion
• Certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
• Over 40 years of experience in cytogenetic services
At DCI, our goal is to provide you with the results that you need to ensure the quality and integrity of your stem cell lines. We will work with you to customize our analysis and reports to your preferences.
Recent Publications from Our Collaborators
Palpant NJ, Hofsteen P, Pabon L, Reinecke H, Murry CE (2015) Cardiac development in zebrafish and human embryonic stem cells is inhibited by exposure to tobacco cigarettes and ecigarettes. PLoS ONE 10(5): e0126259. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0126259
Palpant NJ, Pabon L, Roberts M, Hadland B, Jones D, Jones C, Moon RT, Ruzzo WL, Bernstien I, Zheng Y, Murry CE (2015) Inhibition of β-catenin signaling respecifies anterior-like endothelium into beating human cardiomyocytes. Development. 142:1-12. doi:10.1242/dev.117010
Ruan JL, Tulloch NL, Saiget M, Paige SL, Razumova MV, Regnier M, Tung KC, Keller G, Pabon L, Reinecke H, Murry CE (2015) Mechanical stress promotes maturation of human myocardium from pluripotent stem cell-derived progenitors. Stem Cells. 33(7):2148-57. doi: 10.1002/stem.2036. Epub 2015 May 11.